Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: fav Yami no Matsuei parring?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think it refers to which on is seme/uke... but i don't really know [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm pretty sure that most people think of it that way.. Seme's name first, Uke second...

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ShinobiSquirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Hisoka x Tsuzuki. Kyaa, it's adorable! And Muraki x Tsuzuki, and Watari x Tatsumi. But then, as long as it's shounen-ai, I'm not usually picky. ^^

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll jump on the standard bandwagon, I can't help it [img]tongue.gif[/img] Muraki x Tsuzuki. Lame, but I like it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Yuumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Personally, my Yami no Matsuei pairing favorite has to be : (teenage) Saki x Kazutaka (a.k.a. teen incest-y yaoi hatesex >D) ... that's just because I've RPed it lately so I've got my own ideas about it, however there's really not enough in YnM to even begin to get an understanding of Saki's character (he has one line I think... xD "Yoroshiku, Kazutaka") ... I am also a diehard Muraki x Hisoka fan *____* ... ohhh the pretty...

    (I support just about any YnM pairing though, generally excluding pairing's with Tatsumi though, even though I like Tatsumi's character? XD)

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 10, 2004 03:15 AM: Message edited by: Yuumei ]</font>

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Yuumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    by the way, Iddy, I *think* your avatar has a picure from the Yami no Matsuei doujinshi "royal cute", ne?... you don't per chance know where I could buy that doujinshi do you o.O?? I have been lusting after it for a while with no success in finding it xD ...

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Pipestrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Muraki/Tsuzuki (in a wonderfully evil way!) but I just can't resist Tatsumi with either Tsuzuki or Watari! Oh so many bishies, so little time!

    P.S. Saki/Muraki!!! Where where where???? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Want!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Yuumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Pipestrell:

    P.S. Saki/Muraki!!! Where where where???? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Want!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've RPed it a bunch.. but there is about zero fandom for it ;-; ... there is ONE fanfic that a girl I know is working on and hopefully going to post soon, but that's about it xD ... (Well I've written a few fics of my own but I hate my writing way too much to ever concievably post them xD) ... there is a japanese site with a lot of REALLY beautiful fanart for the pairing though (http://koo.velvet.jp/) If you haven't seen the site already then ENJOY [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Iddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Yuumei:
    by the way, Iddy, I *think* your avatar has a picure from the Yami no Matsuei doujinshi "royal cute", ne?... you don't per chance know where I could buy that doujinshi do you o.O?? I have been lusting after it for a while with no success in finding it xD ...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yupp, you are a very bright girl [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    But I don't know where you (if you?) can get it.
    Terribly sorry, but if I ever come across it, I'll remember to tell you,kay?
    And buy myself a damn copy!
    Sooooo cuuuteeeee...*diehardHisokafangirl* [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Yuumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Iddy:
    Yupp, you are a very bright girl [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    But I don't know where you (if you?) can get it.
    Terribly sorry, but if I ever come across it, I'll remember to tell you,kay?
    And buy myself a damn copy!
    Sooooo cuuuteeeee...*diehardHisokafangirl* [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know *___* I found scans from a couple pages of it and PRETTINESS O___O ... I'm hoping they'll have a wide range of doujinshi at Otakon and possibly have Royal Cute.. If I find it I'll scan it in (and translate it eventually) and send you the scans ^-^ ... although I've heard that Royal Cute doesn't really have much of a plot anyway, apparently it's pure smut XD .. not that I really mind of course (I do generally like plots, but the art in that doujinshi is too pretty for me to care much ^-^;; ) ...

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ July 15, 2004 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Yuumei ]</font></font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 16, 2004 03:57 AM: Message edited by: Yuumei ]</font>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •